Electrolysis is the only permanent method to eliminate unwanted hair.
Austin Medical Electrolysis Clinic
- Uses the most up to date equipment and
- Follows the American Electrology Association's Infection Control Standards for your
- We use Center for Disease
Control approved methods for sterilization of
equipment and instruments along with
- Pre-sterilized, disposable needles. Most clients report the topical anesthetics we use make the process more comfortable than ever!
As Austin's longest established electrolysis business, we frequently receive referrals from
- our large clientele,
- other medical practitioners,
- and electrologists worldwide.
Among beauty tips - "how to remove unwanted hair from the body" ranks high. Electrolysis hair removal is the best method and the ONLY one that is really permanent. Contact us today for permanent hair removal!
Bette Pritchett, CPE
MEMBERSHIPS AND PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS:
Association of Professional Electrologists, current and former
president, former vice-president
Electrology Association, former member Executive
Committee & Board of directors
- Texas Association of Hair Removal Specialists
Ms. Pritchett, clinic owner, studied pre-med for four years, completed a one year electrolysis apprenticeship, holds a B.A. Degree from the University of Texas, and did graduate studies at Texas State University (Southwest Texas). |
She has provided electrolysis services in the Austin area since 1970. She has been extremely active in her professional organizations:
- Certified Professional Electrologist since 2001
- Former President (Current Vice President), Texas Association of Professional Electrologists
- Delegate to the Board of Directors of the American Electrology Association
- Regular columnist in the International Hair Route Magazine
- Developed protocol for professional electrologists
- Lectured about electrolysis in Austria, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, New Zealand, and the United States
- Participated in Mayo Clinic Research project involving hirsutism studies
- Participated in FDA clinical trials for EMLA topical anesthetic
- Designed protocol; implemented and completed hair density research project comparing efficacy of galvanic, blend, and thermolysis modalities
- Developed protocol to facilitate identification of anagen stage hair growth to improve treatment response
- Introduced the use of ice packs post-treatment to reduce erythema and edema
- Numerous other positions and responsibilities in State and National Electrolysis organizations
What our patients say about us:
"Going to Bette Pritchett has been the best thing that has ever happen to me. I have seen my hair problem begin to go away and I'm very excited for the change. She takes time to explain the procedure, making you for comfortable in her hands. What sold me on Bette was her knowledge and the fact that she gives a free consultation to prospective clients. At that time you will be able to get some hairs removed giving you a physical prospective on the procedure. I have fallen in love with ELECTROLYSIS!!"
Knowledge and Expertise
"I have had electrolysis and laser treatments from various clinics. Bette Pritchett has knowledge, expertise, and credentials I've not seen before. Austin Medical Electrolysis Clinic has advanced equipment which made the process much more comfortable, even on very sensitive skin. I was impressed w/ their knoweldge and service. I also saw more precautions for sanitation than I've seen before. Bette is an international expert & speaker on electrolysis."
City Search User review
"Very knowledgable and dedicated. Excellent sterile procedures. Staff is well trained."
Editorial Review by Citysearch Editors
"With over 30 years of experience, AMEC's certified professionals provide complimentary consultations and trial treatments for permanent hair removal."
Questions? More information about permanent hair removal here
Serving Austin, Cedar Park, Round Rock, Pflugerville, Manor, Lakeway,
Travis County, Williamson County, and central Texas since 1970
(c) Website created and managed by Advanced SEO Services. Contact us